If you need a solicitor in Ireland, we’re the team to call. We have 30+ years of experience and over 11,000 happy customers. Based in Donegal and Dublin, but working nationally throughout Ireland, our services span from personal injury claims, medical negligence claims, business interruption claims, and even Irish immigration law.
Whether you simply have a question, want to know your rights, or perhaps need support with a claim, our team of experienced, professional, and friendly solicitors can help with any legal matter.
Please refer to our legal services below, but if you have any questions or a specific request, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
As the go-to solicitor for personal injury claims in Ireland, you can trust that we’re the right team to support you through the process. Whether you’ve suffered an injury or illness as a result of someone else’s negligence, our legal services are built around your needs and we will help you to claim the necessary compensation.
Our claims procedures can even be tailored to meet the needs of each individual.
- Personal Injuries Claims
- Road Accident Claims – Whatever the reason for your car accident, you could be entitled to compensation for any damage, injuries, or even your troubles.
- Work Accident Claims – You could get a payout if you become injured or ill at work – even if you don’t work in a dangerous environment.
- Public Place Accident Claims – The government has a responsibility to keep the public safe in public areas so if you’ve been injured, our team can help with our specialist legal services.
- Accidents Involving Children – When a child has been injured by a third party, compensation could pay for medical bills, inconvenience, and pain.
- Fatal Injury Claims – If your loved one died as a result of negligence of any kind, you could be eligible for a payout. Our team can guide you through the process.
- Back Injury Claims – Back injuries can occur for many reasons and each can be debilitating. We can help you to get back on track with the compensation that’s deserved.
- Head Injury Claims – Whether a result of an accident, surgery, assault, or something else, our team are specialists in head injury claims.
- Sports Injury Claims – Sports injury claims can be made when you suffer an accident or injury that could have been prevented. We make the process simple and stress-free, too.
- Holiday Accident Claims – Did you become ill or suffer from injury abroad because of negligence? You could be eligible for a payout and we can show you how.
- Accident Claims Abroad – Accidents happen but, when you’re abroad, this can be even more intimidating. Our team is here for you and will support you throughout the entire process.
- Post Traumatic Stress Claims – Has a recent injury or accident resulted in you having PTSD? If someone else was at fault, you could claim the appropriate compensation.
- Animal Attack Injury Claims – Our claim specialists will help you claim against an animal, and its owner, if you’ve been hurt or injured.
- Product Liability Claims – Manufacturers and importers are liable for any damage or financial losses that result from their products and we can take care of the claims process.
- Asbestos Injury Claims – If you’ve been diagnosed with an asbestos-related injury or illness, our team of solicitors can support you to claim what you deserve.
- PIAB Claims – In Ireland, we have access to the Personal Injuries Assessment Board (PIAB) which is an independent body responsible for assessing personal injury claims. We ensure they have everything needed to process your claim as part of our legal services in Ireland.
If you require treatment from a doctor, nurse, or healthcare professional, they have a duty of care towards you. When this is breached, it can not only be hugely scary but upsetting too. At McGinley Solicitors LLP, we’re here for you though.
Our team are experts when it comes to medical negligence claims and have helped many people to see the light at the end of the tunnel. We’ve even broken down our legal services within medical negligence to ensure that you get the right kind of compensation.
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Cancer Misdiagnosis Claims – If a missed or delayed diagnosis meant your condition worsened, you could be eligible for compensation.
- Cosmetic Surgery Claims – When cosmetic surgery goes wrong, physical and psychological effects can occur, but a specialist cosmetic surgery solicitor can guide you through the legal process.
- Cerebral Palsy Claims – Cerebral Palsy can be caused by medical negligence and can have a huge impact on your life. We can help affected families to start their claims.
- Accident & Emergency (A&E) Claims – Have you suffered injury or illness after treatment in A&E? Our team can guide you through the legal process and will explain everything that’s happening.
- Dental Negligence Claims – If you’ve experienced a misdiagnosis, delayed treatment, poor care, or even infection as a result of bad clinic hygiene, you could be owed compensation.
- Breast Surgery Claims – From defective implants to negligence during surgery, we’ve helped individuals to claim compensation for surgery that didn’t meet their standards.
We understand the sale or purchase of your property is an important transaction for you and one you need to get right. For this reason, we have a team of expert property solicitors who are experienced in property law, including house sales and purchases, voluntary transfers, remortgaging, and refinancing.
As with all of our legal services in Ireland, we guarantee that your case will be handled by a qualified solicitor – in this case, they’ll have extensive experience in property conveyancing. What’s more, we’ll keep you fully informed of the progress of your case and identify any issues that arise quickly.
With 30 years of experience in probate law, we pride ourselves on delivering client-focused legal services in Ireland. Our probate solicitors’ team will guide you through the probate process efficiently and effectively and keep you informed every step of the way.
You don’t need to worry about any legal jargon either, as we’ll explain things to you in a language that’s easy to understand, providing you with the assurance that you’re getting the right advice.
We know that immigration law is complicated. At McGinley Solicitors LLP, our immigration lawyers will act not only act as your legal representatives, but our empathetic and experienced team will offer advisory support no matter how far along the application process you might be.
McGinley Solicitors will offer you the best support and assist in acquiring documents like visas and Rights To Remain – we know that these need care and attention but can be time-sensitive. Our efficient team understand these cases well, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.