Accidents Abroad & On Holiday Claims

Accidents that happen while abroad (e.g. holiday accidents or trip and falls) can be dealt with by an Irish solicitor depending on the facts.

Road traffic accidents that happen outside of the Republic of Ireland are covered by the EU Fourth Motor Insurance Directive (2000/26/EC) which allows victims of road traffic accidents which occur within the EU, the right to bring a claim against the defendant and the defendant insurers in the country where the claimant (injured party) resides rather than where the accident occurred.


For more information call 1890 998 969 or Email:
Get Case Assessment